Warranty & Terms
- illumiRig Pte. Ltd. warrants that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Any software related faults resulting from incorrect software installation, failure of the product to perform for any purpose other than its intended and viruses or bugs will not be considered as product faults.
- We will assist with the RMA processes for any damaged parts within the warranty period. Should you require RMA assistance thereafter, charges will apply.
- This warranty will be null and void in the event of:
- Products/Parts are tampered, modified, altered, or repaired by unauthorised person(s).
- Damage from exposure/immersion in liquid, hard knocks or excessive force.
- Defects, damage or malfunction arising from abuse, neglect, mishandling, accident, flood, Acts of God, Acts of Government, strikes, lockout, fire, explosion, electrical power failure or batteries leakage.
- Improper placement of the unit causing excessive heat build up.
- All hardware are covered by individual supplier's warranty. Terms and conditions are in accordance to supplier.
- We provide life-time servicing such as the re-application of thermal paste - do note that this is only applicable for non-custom water-cooling builds, chargeable for Custom Water-Cooling Builds. Troubleshooting assistance will also be available, regardless of build.
- 2 complimentary updating of PC and cleaning/dusting within Warranty Period.
2 complimentary no Labour Fee re-flushing of Open Loop Hardline Water-Cooling (excluding cleaning of water-blocks) within Warranty Period (Fee of $15 for coloured coolants), charges will apply thereafter.
- A fee of $35 for overhaul service for Open Loop Hardline Water-Cooling system within warranty period, additional charges will apply thereafter.
- Proof of purchase must be produced at the point of service.